Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Little Video

Have recently completed a still life painting and while painting it, I thought it would be good to take pictures of the progression. Thought I may go back and rework the background but was eager (with a little help from my daughter) to make a little video clip of the stages. The style isn't so typical of my other still life works but I am really trying to branch out and try other things. Went to an antique show that comes to the Dulles Expo every year and bought the funky blue glass creamer. It is vintage modern, Timon glass according to the person who sold it to me. I just loved the unusual color of the glass and had to purchase it to use in my still lifes. Also found some rustic old jugs and have been working on a painting that includes them as well. Thanks for looking. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Video

Have recently completed a still life painting and while painting it, I thought it would be good to take pictures of the progression. Though...